vineri, 21 august 2009

Tip toe

There's no need for a muse if there's no talent. If there is any talent it can't survive without work. If there is any lack of work, the muse,the talent just seems to vanish. If someone ever dares to work with the muse without inspiration the puzzle can't last. It actually never lasts. Fate or subjectivity.
I'd ask for the magic pencil-B274jg that easily transforms ground work into pure genius but that's just in the commercials, and today I don't feel so technological. And I already have some pencils. And I already feel like working more.
Eventhough stupid, random, useless, heard before, over the top, down in the hill, into the forest, foreign or ours, strange or obscure, some words of mine seemed cheap. Too cheap to be posted. Now my vacation is done, I've had my summer wine. Thank summer...and the wine I suppose.
I should study drawing. It's pathetic to just feel the "how to" part. Right?

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu